- Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
- Lipoly chemistry can supply its rated current for longer than NiMH or NiCad equivalents, which means your weapon and drive will go full-power for longer, rather than sagging voltage as it discharges.
- These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
- LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- Configuration: 3S (11.1V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST (850mAh and 1000mAh use XT60)
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating)
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack).
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable (maximum) dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
Maximum current discharge (Burst is for 15 seconds): 25C Cont (3A), 40C Burst (4.8A)
Dimensions (W x L x H): 19 x 25 x 23mm
Weight: 15 grams (0.53oz)
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: