The SB-3 signal booster can boost 3 RC channels for use with popular speed controllers such as the Victor-833. The SB-3 also provides signal splitting, eliminating the need for Y-cables. The first input is replicated to 3 output connectors and the other two inputs are replicated to 2 output connectors each. The LED on the SB-3 indicates power and signal status.
SB-3 features include:
* Boosts 3 RC channels for use with robotics speed controllers such as the IFI Victor 833
* The LED is on when powered up with good signal
* The LED blinks when signal is lost
* Channel splitting feature eliminates the need for Y-cables
* Acts also as a failsafe device!
* 3 outputs for the first input channel.
* 2 outputs for the second and third input channels.
* Length: 1.9" Width: 1.25" Height: slightly taller than a servo connector
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: