• Glow or electric power option built into a classic
• New improved bolt together assembly
• Mike McConville design
• Latest design and construction techniques
• Quality materials and genuine UltraCote covering
• Great sport flying characteristics
• Fly using either glow or electric power, no electric conversion is necessary
Have it your way with Hangar 9®. Whether
you’re into glow fuel or electric power, the Pulse XT 40 ARF lets you
fly any way you want. This low-wing sport model includes an electric power option
right from the start. All necessary hardware for flying electric is included,
and no conversion is necessary.
With its bold electric power option, classic ARF styling and convenient bolt-together
assembly, the Pulse XT 40 leads the next generation of versatile, easy-to-maintain,
fun-to-fly sport aerobatic aircraft.