Need a bigger, heavy duty switch for your current-hungry bot? This big boy has a hard-to-miss large red knob with two positions, on and off (90 degrees to each other). The knob is non-removable when in these positions, so you don't need to fumble for special tools or a key. However, this switch features a unique setup where you can remove the knob in the OFF position, by pushing and twisting it 45 degrees CCW. This is the highest current-handling switch we carry.
- Continuous rating: 275 amps
- Intermittent Rating: 455 Amps
- Crank Rating: 1250 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts
- Surface or Recess mount
- Bring wires in from any of 4 sides
- Includes 3 removable side panels that can fit any of the sides
- Bottom plastic panel to completely isolate all connections
- 3/8" tin plated copper studs and nuts
- 2.75 x 2.75 x 3in.
- Assembled weight: 7 oz
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews: